Despite the pandemic dominating the television news programs, throughout the four countries that make up the United Kingdom.
Despite every newspaper carrying the painful story of the deaths, caused by the pandemic, on their front pages.
Despite pleas from Boris Johnson and his team of ministers, medical and scientific experts.
These absolute morons and many others like them around the UK, continue to defy the rules and regulations put in place to try and control the pandemic.
Plainly, the threat of fines doesn’t deter them from putting their pleasure ahead of the nations health.
Boris gets a lot of flak regarding the governments actions over the last, nearly, 12 months. Charges of acting too slowly, too late, not enforcing the tiers or lockdown strictly enough.
But it doesn’t matter what the government does while these fucktards are out there.
Here’s a thought. Perhaps the police should have put padlocks on the outside of the rave site. The organisers had already padlocked the doors from the inside. This was an opportunity to quarantine all the attendees. They could have been locked inside for 14 days. Making this a combined quarantine and jail sentence. Then they could be let out, one at a time, each being given a temperature test before being allowed to go home.
I am so done with these fucking idiots. I do despair at the selfishness that they display..
If they want to put themselves at risk that’s their business.
But, by their actions, they risk infecting everyone around them. OK, they are surrounded by like minded individuals, so who cares if they infecting each other?
But the truth is, it doesn’t end there. By arranging these mass gatherings they put the emergency services at risk.
Such as the police, who could be doing something more productive with their time, have to monitor / control the marchers.
And, because there is always a rogue element who see a peaceful protest as an opportunity for mayhem, the medics also end up wasting their time on these idiots before transporting them to our already overloaded hospitals.
Selfish. It’s the only way to describe their actions.
What the hell ?
I have never read a more Bullshit Laden Manifesto in my life.
This Bullshit Lead Movement is seeking to take society apart. It seems to me that there sole aim is to remove any semblance of law and order and allow the anarchists full reign, see points 1 and 2. At the same time they are demanding specialist treatment for one part of society, those with black skins. To the exclusion of the rest of society.
- Defund the police / Invest in our communities!!! … How is defunding the police going to help anyone, of any colour? All that will do is reduce our already depleted police forces. Which, in turn, means our streets and communitues falling into the hands of criminals, the gangs and the druggies – the Bloody Lawless Morons. No one will feel safe, anywhere.
- End hostile environments and border controls that destroy lives …. I’m not sure what these “hostile environments” are, please explain. Do you mean the streets, estates and neighbourhoods that are pretty much no-go areas due to the aforementioned criminals ? Those are just the environments that a better funded police force could clean up ? As for border controls ! Do you mean the ones that are currently allowing an endless stream of illegals to enter our country ? The controls that we don’t have, the controls that allow an increasing burden on our social services who struggle to house and feed these illegals. Please better define your affordable solution to this problem ? We need Better Legislation to Manage our borders
- Transformation of our education system / decriminalisation of black students in the classroom …. Yes I agree the education system needs transforming. We need to get back to a more simpler system where the Three “R’s” are taught along with basic morals and respect for everyone. Not the gangland respect born out of fear. We need a system that teaches the history of this great country, warts and all, and how we got to where we are today. That includes slavery, however distasteful that may be, but also the more recent history of how we managed to survive the great wars. We don’t erase history or historical figures. Rather we add to and explain the context. Better Learning Materiel. As for “decriminalisation of black students in the classroom”, I have no idea what that even means. Since when did going to school become a criminal event unless its the carrying of knives into school. I don’t see that as being colour specific. I do seem to recall that not going to school had ramifications. Back in my day they called it truancy. Please use the English language to provide an explanation that even this 68 year old Englishman can understand. Broadbrush, Loose, Meaningless statement.
- Covid-19 / marginalised communities … So you want special treatment for black people ? Isn’t that racist ? This government, the worlds governments have been presented with a never before seen challenge. You can argue that they were ill prepared and that they bumbled their way through various forms of lockdown and controls. Some say, too little, too late. Some say the pandemic is a hoax, not real. But, whatever the truth, How dare you suggest that black communities were sidelined. How dare you turn the pandemic into a racist issue. That is you belittling and disrespecting those that have succumbed to the virus, and their friends and families. That is you disrespecting the NHS and the other health professionals. As for the specific effects of the virus on the black and other ethnic communities, the authorities only became aware as more statistical analysis was carried out. Those effects were not obvious in the early days.
- Recognition of global responsibilities / international solidarity with all oppressed people …. How does BLM activity align with the actions of such existing international bodies as the UN, WHO. Are you also seeking solidarity with the peoples of the China, North Korea and Hong Kong ? How about the Taiwanese people, aren’t they oppressed by mainland China ? They are definitely oppressed but I can’t quite see how they sit under the Black Lives Matter umbrella since they are not black. Seems to me you shout a lot about racism but you have a very narrow spectrum of focus, making you a racist organisation on your own right. Perhaps you should change your name to BLMM. Black Lives Matter More.
- We demand the funding of safe and sustainable futures …. What has that got to do with BLM ? We all want the funds for a safe and sustainable future. For us and our families. This is not a race issue. We need this for everyone. Or are you saying that BLMM ? Have you seen the homeless on the streets ? Have you seen the colour of their skins ? Many are military veterans. They would love that well funded sustainable future you would claim for those with black skins. Skin colour is irrelevant in this context. You cannot claim it for BLM
As I stated at the beginning of this post this manifesto is, in my opinion, bullshit. It written using a language so broadbrush as to be meaningless. It uses terminology without explanation.
What I can’t get to grips with is that our media and businesses have embraced this to the point that you can’t go about your daily lives with out BLM being thrust into your face, rammed down our throats.
All my life I have existed in a multi national society. At school, in Sussex, there were Poles, Tibetans, and Nigerians. Perhaps college was the exception where it was predominantly white British but from there on my work colleagues have been of every ethnic group with the latter years being mainly of English, North American, Chinese, Indian, and Mexican origins.
So I don’t need to have this BLM garbage thrust in my face at every turn.
I don’t judge anyone by their race, creed or colour of their skin. Rather I reflect what I see and experience. If you are a jerk I will treat you like a jerk regardless.
What the BLM movement instils in me is resentment. Resentment of the BLM movement, not of those they claim to represent.
We are appealing for witnesses after an 84-year-old man was assaulted and then robbed in his own home by three men in Hazelton Way, Cowplain at around 6pm yesterday, January 13.
It has been reported that one man entered his house by breaking in the back door while he was in his lounge watching television and sleeping.
The man has then tried to confuse the elderly gentleman by telling him to look at the damage and asking for £50.
Two other men then arrive and assault the elderly man, knocking him to the floor, before stealing his wallet.
Man 1 is described as:
Aged mid 20s
Short dark wavy hair
5 ft 6 in
Wearing a dark-coloured clothing and footwear
Man 2 is described as:
Aged mid 20s
Muscular stocky build
Dark curly hair
Wearing a black army style jacket and dark trousers and heavy boots
Man 3 is described as:
Aged mid 20s
5 ft 8 in
Wearing a dark bobble hat
Detective Constable Barry Martin from the Eastern Investigations Team said: “We are appealing to anyone who saw these males in the vicinity of Hazelton Way on Wednesday or anyone who recognises these descriptions.
“This is a despicable crime committed by three men who targeted an elderly man in his home. If anyone has any information about this incident please call 101 and quote 44160019000.”
RMS Number: 44160019000
Many police cars, ambulance, paramedics and blue and white police tape. Something has occurred in around 14:30 – 15:00 timeframe.
Does anyone know ?
There is something seriously wrong, with so called justice in this country.
Just one of the comments regarding this article in the Mail.
A seventeen year old thug beats up a fifteen year using his victims own crutches and the CPS have stated that prosecuting the thug is not in the public interest.
How can this be ?
We the public want these thugs removed from the streets.
We the public want to be able to walk the streets without the risk of un-provoked attack.
We the public want our police to have the support of the CPS, to not feel that their efforts are to no avail.
We the public want our justice system to start clamping down on the thugs that plague our streets.
And most of all, we the public, want justice for the victims of crime.
15 year old Angus Whittall needed 12 stitches for a gash in his mouth and suffered severe bruising to his head and neck.
The thug that caused these injuries just gets a wrist slap, a “final warning”. The implication there is that he has done this before. He is still out on the streets and able to do this again.
The law is pathetic.
The CPS has too often let the public down, has let the police down and most of all they have let down Angus Whittall and his family.
Teenage yob who beat 15-year-old with his own crutches is let off with a warning after prosecutors decide a court case ‘would not be in the public interest’ | Mail Online.
Stupid or just cheeky. Either way it really isn’t a good idea to steal a bike belonging to the police.
Leon Spencer-Jones, from Laburnum Road, Waterlooville, pleaded guilty to committing the offence in Waterlooville on March 8.
So I award Spencer-Jones “Waterlooville Wally Of The Week”
Waterlooville man tried to steal pushbike – Local – Portsmouth News.
Has anyone seen either Harley Smith or Anita Rawson, both 16, who have been missing since 16th February. Last seen in Cosham.
Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen Harley and Anita or knows where they are to call 101.
Police hunt for two missing Hampshire teenagers – Local – The News.